Japanese Style Flower Lesson at Old fashion house! ( Tour code # FLW001 )
Hands-on experience Ikebana lesson at private old fashion house in Tokyo. Everything in one place: Learning history of Ikebana, creating your own work, taking photo of your work, tasting Japanese tea and sweet, and gaining insight of Japanese lifestyle by house tour.
Highlight1. Designing your own flower design work
2. Tasting Japanese tea and sweet, House tour of empty tatami room
3. Small gift is included
This lesson is conducted by Masashi, Flower designer/National Certified Guide in a Japanese old style terrace house in friendly neighborhood. Flower arrangement is concentration as well as art. You can experience one important essence of Japanese culture and art in a peaceful way.
Model Schedule Sample
1. Introduction of Ikebana: history and culture (about 15 min.)
2. Short demonstration by Masashi (about 5 min.)
3. Designing your work! (about 30 min.)
4. Taking photo of your work and Please enjoy Japanese tea and sweet (about 30 min.)
5. House tour: taking a look at tatami room (about 10 min.)
In addition to the lesson, half-day local tour is available. Please feel free to ask!