"The Enoura Observatory" Nature and Modern Art Garden
Feel nature and modern art at the foot of mountain overlooking Sagami Bay
- Photographer, Modern Artist, multi talented creator Hiroshi Sugimoto's living "remains"
- Private can with a private National Certified Tour Guide
- A perfect stop over on the way to Kyoto
- Picnic lunch is included. *It may change to indoor lunch, depending on the weather.
- Drop you off at your hotel in Atami area
From ¥180,000( Per group ( up to 2 people) )
The Enoura Observatory is a unique museum and place to feel nature and modern art founded by Hiroshi Sugimoto. It is located in the west of Odawara, about 90 minutes from Tokyo by a car. Mr. Sugimoto calls this place his "remains" which still live and expands. In the place, there are galleries of seascapes, fossils, stones, tea house, stages, mikan field shrines and many more for you to explore. This space will give a sense to feel how ancient people see a seascape. Our recommendation is to stay one night in Atami to enjoy the hot spring, however you can catch a bullet train in the afternoon to arrive in Kyoto by evening./div>
Model Schedule Sample
|9:00||Pick up at your hotel|
|10:30||Arrive at Enoura Observatory|
|10:30-13:00||Explore the museum of nature, mikan field, fossil house, tea house, shrines, and as many as you can find. If the weather permits, picnic lunch will be prepared in the museum. If not, we will stop for lunch after the museum|
1) Drive to Odawara Station where you can catch Shinkansen bullet train for Kyoto.
2) Drive to your hotel in Atami area and short sightseeing in the area.
3）Drive back to your hotel in Tokyo,
*When the picnic lunch is not availbe in the museum, we will have lunch after the museum visit.
|16:00||Arrive at your hotel|
A hotel in Atami or in the vicinity can be also arranged by us with additional charge.
* The museum is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and some irregular shut down as needed.
Meeting LocationYour hotel lobby
Duration and Start time7 hours, start at 9:00
End LocationYour hotel or station
RestrictionsThe observatory has slopes and stairs, some spaces have no universal access.
What's includedPrivate car transportation for up to 2 people and highway fee, entrance fee for 2 people, lunch for 2, an escort for a full day
What's extraItems not listed above.
"1 Day before or no show: 100% 1日前、当日：100％
2 Days~4 Days before: 50% 2～4日前：50％
5 Days~7 Days before: 10% 5～7日前：10％
8 Days or more: 9900 yen 8日以上前：9900 yen"